Categories Cart Account Search Recent View
All Categories ×
- Air Conditioner
- Air Cooler
- Invertor & Battery
- Room Heater
- LED TV
- Sewing Machine
- Smart Watch
- Home Theatre
- Water Heater
- Electronic & Gadgets
- Home Appliances
- Home Entertainment
- Kitchen Appliances
- Personal Care
- Utility Appliances
Invertor & Battery
Inverter battery is designed to provide a small amount of current for a longer duration of time. All the power backup solutions, like inverters, and UPS operate by converting the DC current into AC current as all of our electrical appliances run on AC power. Top Quality Invertor & Batteries from luminous and V-Guard.
V-Guard Inverter - Smart 1100
Imagine the convenience of being able to operate your inverter using your own smart phone. That is exactly the advantage that the splendid Smart 1100 series brings to you. This comes with an exclusive app that lets you control it using just a smartphone.
- Mute annoying beeps and buzzers
- Save energy using holiday mode
- Know battery usage and other info
- Run high-intensity appliances
- Complaint registration
- Supercharge to save time
- Turn on /off from your phone
- Control performance levels
- Override mains during voltage dips
V-Guard Invertor - Jaadoo 1650
V-Guard Jaadoo 1650 Inverter and use your low-voltage equipment with ease. You will be able to charge its battery at a voltage as low as 95 V. Additionally, it lets you select from different charging modes and offers smooth power backup.
- Capable to run all types of loads like room coolers, mixer grinders and LED Bulbs within capacity for stress-free appliance use
- Selectable battery charging mode for different battery technologies (Tubular / Flat / Local batteries) and capacities (80 Ah to 230 Ah) for convenient use.
- Fuzzy logic-based sensor less battery water topping reminder for greater convenience
- Digital Signal Controller-based design with pseudo sinewave output
- Battery Gravity Builder with overcharge and deep discharge protection for enhanced durability.
- Battery charging starts from as low as 95V mains voltage
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)